全球十大赌博靠谱平台 学习共享 Support Services
The Learning Commons provides centralized academic support for 全球十大赌博靠谱平台 students by bringing together faculty, best-practices in teaching and learning, and hundreds of outstanding peer educators to create flexible academic success programming. 免费的 services available to 全球十大赌博靠谱平台 students through Learning Commons include 学术指导, 成功技巧工作坊, 和书面辅导, 数学, 科学和更多.
全球十大赌博靠谱平台 continues to provide free professional staff tutoring services for students enrolled in 预备作文 (ENGL 0099), 数学ematical Literacy (MATH 0029), Fundamentals of Algebra (MATH 0030), Introductory Algebra (MATH 0031) and Intermediate Algebra (MATH 0034). Information about these tutoring services is provided in the course syllabi or visiting the 预科数学 or 预备作文 页面.
- TracCloud is the new website to schedule 学习共享 services and provides a much better experience. Access TracCloud via the "预约服务" button above. Scroll down to view a video on how to schedule a service in TracCloud.
- 检查个人 项目页面 to learn more about the service, 营业时间, and the method of access (in-person, 在线, 或两者).
- The 学习共享 is available to students on Clifton's, Clermont's, and Blue Ash's campuses.
- 克利夫顿共享学习: 2510B French Hall West, (513) 556-3244, LearningCommons@uc.edu
- Clifton 数学 and 科学支持 (MASS) Center: 2133 French Hall West, 513-556-1467, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clifton 学术写作中心 (AWC): 401N Langsam 图书馆, (513) 556-3912, AcadWC@uc.edu
- Clermont 学习共享 and AWC: 图书馆 2nd Floor, Jones 120, (513) 558-6958, UCCLearningCommons@uc.edu
- In-person appointments are available on both Clifton's campus and Clermont's campus. Be sure to make note of the location when scheduling your service!
每年, 6人以上,000 students take advantage of 学习共享 services to build confidence, integrate themself on campus, and master their course content. We provide a variety of different services to help support student's academic growth and development of critical success skills including:
- One-on-one and group-based tutoring in 200+ courses
- Our nationally-recognized Learning Communities program, which brings together first-year students and campus mentors to promote social integration and academic success
- 学术指导 and 成功技巧工作坊 for students seeking improved organization, 动机, 学习策略, 时间管理, 以及其他技能
- Learning Assistants, embedded in classes, who use active and collaborative teaching methods
- Additional collaborative learning opportunities in our 学术写作中心, 数学 and 科学支持 Center, and 补充说明 sessions
We offer credit-bearing, drop-in, and appointment-based options. 学生可以 schedule a service on TracCloud，全球十大赌博靠谱的平台的日程安排网站. Service hours, drop-in schedules, and enrollment instructions can be found on each 程序的页面.
校园位置: Second floor of the 图书馆 (Jones 120)